In these particularly difficult times, there are a variety of ways in which you can help us to continue and develop our work supporting the vulnerable in our community.
It is very expensive to provide the support we provide for our homeless and vulnerable neighbours. Donating money, especially regularly by standing order makes a profound impact on our budgeting and tackling the cost of our daily support work over the year. See our Donate button at the top of this page.
Here are some prices to help you…
- £10 buys ten Ace dinners
- £20 buys 40 pairs of socks
- £50 buys heating for a week
- £100 buys food for a week
To make an online donation, click here.
If you need to download a Gift Aid Declaration and Standing Order form, click here.
Registered Charity: Ace of Clubs (Clapham) Charity No: 1055187 Company No: 3080066
Fundraise for the Ace of Clubs
Do you have an idea for a fundraising activity for Ace of Clubs? Below are some examples of previous sponsorship ideas:
- The Hackney Half Marathon. Sleeping out under the stars. Cycling from London to Brighton.
- Some local school children have made and sold cakes. Their parents set up a sock stall.
- Clapham Comedy contributed 25% of its takings to Ace of Clubs. The Crown and Big Hug Brewing have got together to run an event for Ace of Clubs.
Contact us on email@example.com, or ring on 020 7720 2811 – or just set up a Virgin Giving web page and link to Ace of Clubs!
If you would like to set up a partnership with Ace of Clubs to work together with us to tackle poverty, homelessness and isolation email us with your idea and tell us a bit about your organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org