The Ace of Clubs has an amazing team of dedicated volunteers who have a passion and unswerving drive for supporting our small staff team to deliver a wide range of services to our Service Users.
There are a variety of ways in which you can give your time, e.g:
- Preparing/getting the centre ready for opening, (including food preparation)
- Helping out during lunchtimes, e.g. signing guests in, serving lunch/beverages, cleaning tables etc
- Socialising with Service Users and making them feel welcome
- Cleaning up process after lunch
Other areas in which volunteers could help are:
- Providing Admin support to office staff
- Organising Store/Laundry Rooms
Volunteers are required Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.30am – 3pm. If you are over 18 and would like to join our incredible team, we would be really keen to hear from you.
To discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Charlie Glynn on 020 7720 2811, or if you are ready to join our team then download the application form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.