FREE Bike Maintenance Course
As part of our Ace Bike Club, we would like to offer up to 5 candidates the opportunity to attend this 16 hour bike maintenance training at the Ace of Clubs near Clapham Common over the course of 4 weeks. A qualified instructor from Cycle Training UK will teach you how to do bike roadworthy checks and how to replace and repair tyres, wheels, brakes, gears and more.
If you are interested and would like to enrol, please call Miriam on 0207 720 2811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To buy or donate a bike, or to get a bike fixed or serviced, just
Telephone 020 7720 2811
Or if you wish, just bring the bike to our centre between 10am & 3pm Monday to Friday.
The bike club was orginaly started in 2010 and was managed by some formerly homeless and vulnerable people who were helped onto their feet by Ace of Clubs.
Ace Bike Club Goals
- To build bikes for homeless people who need cheap transport to accommodation/employment interviews and such.
- To teach vulnerable people a new trade to help them become employable and reconnected to their community
- To fix, service and restore bikes for our neighbours and members of our local community
- To sell restored bikes to the local public
- To give members of the public and our local community a way of getting involved with our work and supporting us in helping people
- To provide a way in which those who have been helped onto their feet give back to the community